Sean Donnelly
Administrator
Hi folks!  This is the place to discuss RMMRC related topics.  Please keep the discussions civil and spam free.

We are currently experimenting with the forum feature and things may change as different forum apps and formats are tried.  We will see how it goes with the forum feature and decide if we will ultimately make it a permanent feature of the site :)

It is a feature that a few folks have asked for, but like anything we add, it is work for someone (someone meaning me) so we will see how it goes and what the work load ends up looking like :)